Lead Chemical Co., Ltd., recognizing the importance of protecting private information, strives to comply with laws, ordinances and other codes concerning handling, and it has established and executes the following personal information protection policy in an effort to appropriately manage and protect personal information.
- １．Concerning acquisition of personal information Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. shall acquire personal information by fair and lawful methods.
- ２．Concerning purpose of use of personal information Only persons who have been granted authority corresponding to specific work shall utilize personal information within the range necessitated by the work and the scope of the purpose of collection.
- ３．Concerning provision of personal information Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining consent from the person concerned, except in cases stipulated under law. However, in cases where personal information is jointly used or work is consigned with a third party over the necessary scope for achieving the purpose of use, the third party concerned will undergo stringent investigation and the necessary agreements will be signed to ensure that the personal information is thoroughly managed.
- ４．Concerning management of personal information Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. will strive to keep personal information accurate and up to date and will take other necessary measures for the safe management of personal data.
- ５．Concerning disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information When the person concerned requests that held personal information be disclosed, corrected or deleted, Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. will respond in good faith upon taking steps to confirm the person’s identity. Moreover, in cases where the person concerned lodges a complaint about the handling of personal information, we will respond in good faith upon investigating the facts.
- ６．Organization and setup Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. will appoint a responsible manager to conduct the proper management of personal information. Moreover, to thoroughly ensure the proper handling of personal information, we will thoroughly inform and train employees concerning this policy and the basic provisions that are based on this.
- ７．Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. is recognized by the Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Associations of Japan, which is a personal information protection group that has been accredited by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare. This Federation responds to complaints and inquiries concerning the handling of personal information by recognized operators.
July 21, 2016
Lead Chemical Co., Ltd.
Representative Director, President
＜Contact details for inquiries concerning personal information＞
Lead Chemical Co., Ltd. personal information inquiry counter
77-3 Himata, Toyama City
E-mail : email@example.com